*** PLEASE READ ***
We have been closely following the updates to see what the new orders will be, but we wanted to update you with the new shop guidelines for when we are able to open the doors.
** AS OF NOW, WE WILL BE APPOINTMENT ONLY **
First and foremost, our hearts go out to those of you who have been affected by Covid-19. Although businesses will begin opening again, precautions MUST be taken as this virus is still very active among the communities. The requirements we are listing will be strictly enforced without exceptions. Every artist will be taking all the measures we can to provide a clean environment and ask that you respect us by following the new guidelines.
Please note, when you book an appointment, you are agreeing to each of the requirements listed. Nothing means more to us than the health of our clients, their families, and all of the shop artists and our families. Please do not risk the health of others at this time.
This has been a difficult time for all of us, and once again, we are beyond grateful for all of the love and support you have continued to show the Salty Siren Crew during this time.
- All clients are required to have a mask on before entry and wear the entire duration of the appointment. (You must provide your own mask)
- Every client will be asked to sanitize hands upon entry, and continue to sanitize hands when necessary throughout the appointment. (Clients must provide their own sanitizer)
- Out of courtesy and respect to the artists, we ask that you please take your temperature prior to coming to the shop for your appointment. If you have an elevated temp or feel sick in any way, including cold-like symptoms, allergy symptoms, throat discomfort, or chest pains, please do not come to your appointment. If you arrive and are showing any symptoms, we may ask that you leave and reschedule for a later date. Being ill will not result in a loss of deposit.
- If you have been around anyone with Covid-19 or work in the medical field around Covid-19 patients, you MUST disclose that to the artists. We will be happy to have a conversation with you from there. If you have been around Covid-19 patients, we ask that you be symptom-free for several weeks prior to booking your appointment.
- Clients cannot have company or visitors during their consultation or tattoo appointment.
- Please only bring essential items into the shop with you. (Photo ID, Medically necessary items, keys, phone, glasses, and form of payment) All items will need to be sanitized upon arrival for your appointment.
- All sales will need to be processed via CARD ONLY - NO CASH please plan ahead for this.
The lobby will be CLOSED! Please only arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment to fill our necessary paperwork.
We will have this posted at the shop as well as on our website and will be sending this out via text when we reach out to confirm your appointment.
** AS OF NOW WE WILL BE APPOINTMENT ONLY **
We will keep you updated as changes are made and sincerely appreciate all of your understanding and helping us to create the safest environment possible for everyone.